Top 10 Mobile Apps For Financial Advisors 2014
There are many different mobile apps for financial advisors regardless of what phone or tablet you are using.
There are many that are available for the iphone as well as the ipad.
When you think about downloading these applications you should think about how they will help make your work easier.
Here are the top 10 application.
1. Dropbox – This application will allow you move files on your computer or phone to this application and then access them from either device. You just drag and drop the required documents and open them up.
2. Evernote – This application is one of the iphone apps for financial advisors. Using this application you can save quotes, legal briefs and other required documents.
3. PaperPort Notes – This is one of the top ipad apps for financial advisors. This application helps take notes and can save audio, text, web content and other documents.
4. Password – This is a simple application that will help save all of your passwords in one spot. This makes it easy because then you don't have to try to remember all of the most complicated ones.
5. Quotestream – This personal finance mobile apps gives you the ability to create numerous folders and watch 52 stocks per folder. This means you can make one folder per client and look up the details as required.
6. Retire Logix – This is one of the best apps for financial advisors because it allows you to physically show your client how long and far their retirement savings will last.
7. SignMyPad – This application allows people to sign PDFs right on the screen using a stylus or even a finger. This means you don't have to print or scan anymore papers.
8. Skype – This application will help you keep in contact with your clients. If there is something urgent that needs to be discussed you can merely call each other using the application.
9. TimeTrade – When you are looking for a scheduling application this is one of the best ones. You can write when you are available and the client can automatically pick a time slot.
10. TripIt – This application is good for keeping your itinerary straight. It also keeps track of the flights and alerts you in case of any changes.
There are many different types of applications that are required as a financial planner. These are some of the best ones on the market right now. You just need to figure out which one is best for you.